Tiger Corporation JKT-B10U C 5.5-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer Review
If you love eating rice and it's part of your family's staple diet, it's likely you're pretty fussy about how it's cooked. After all, rice that's soggy, mushy, burned, or too hard is just plain unappetizing.
While this 5.5-cup Tiger Corporation JKT-B10U C Rice Cooker doesn't come with all the bells and whistles that the Tiger JKT-S10U does (e.g. "Tacook" plate, "Syncro-Cook," or "Slow Cook" functions), it would make more sense to go for this cheaper model if those are functions you can live without or don't see yourself needing.
Multi-Layered Inner Pan For Even Cooking
This Tiger Corporation JKT-B10U C cooking pan has three layers:
- An aluminum alloy inner layer with infrared ray coating
- An aluminum center layer
- A stainless steel outer layer
The pan itself is 1.5 millimeters thick and can heat rice up to 265 degrees Fahrenheit. Combined with the latest in induction heating technology, the pan heats up equally and every grain of rice will therefore cook to soft, fluffy perfection.
Creates A Range Of Delicious Dishes
The cooking functions available in this rice cooker allow you to customize the settings to meet your needs. There are special cycles for mixed rice, white rice, jasmine rice or brown rice. Cooked rice can be kept warm until you're ready to serve without drying out. You can also use the appliance to prepare other dishes such as porridge or oatmeal for a hearty breakfast to start your family's day.
Computerized Menu Settings
The menu is easy to understand and very user-friendly. Select from the eight menu settings to suit your cooking needs and the Micom chip in the cooker will communicate your selection to the cooker and adjust heat, cooking time, and required power.
Designed For Convenience And Aesthetic
The stainless/beige finish and attractive curves mean that this rice cooker will look great in any modern kitchen. You won't have to hide it away in a cupboard... it will just be right there ready to use because it enhances, rather than clutters up, your kitchen. The removable parts also make this appliance super easy to clean, and this adds to the convenience of owning this rice cooker.
Tiger Corporation JKT-B10U C Induction Heating 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker and Warmer Package Details and Accessories
The Tiger Corporation JKT-B10U C comes with everything you'll need to start making mouthwatering rice dishes for your friends and family. It includes:
- The rice cooker unit itself
- 3-layer cooking pan
- Non-stick spatula, rice measuring cup, and ladle
- Removable inner and outer lid
The rice cooker measures 8.4 x 13.9 x 10.2 inches and weighs 8.6 pounds.
With this cooker, you'll have perfect "made with love" rice almost effortlessly because the appliance takes all the guesswork out and does the hard work for you! Even cleaning it is a breeze. Here are just a couple more benefits you could be enjoying:
- You'll get to effortlessly whip up any kind of rice for a hearty family dinner or impress your friends at a potluck dinner. Everyone will think you slaved for hours in the kitchen.
- You can even make breakfast! Porridge is a filling meal full of the goodness your family needs. However, it can also be too much work during busy mornings since rice sticks to the pan easily. This rice cooker can make beautiful, fluffy porridge or oatmeal with the push of a button and cleaning up after that is a snap.
- You can detach the inner and outer lid and the cooking pan. This makes it really easy to keep the machine clean and hygienic.
- The 5.5 cup capacity makes it perfect for preparing a meal for the family, a rice salad for a barbecue, or sushi for a school fair. If you need a bigger cup capacity, take a look at this unit, which has exact same features – except that it has a 10-cup capacity.
There's no doubt that there are other rice cookers with the same capacity available for much cheaper. But then again, Tiger is worth the price. Many cheaper models just can't produce the same quality of rice that Tiger can. So, this means you'll end up with unevenly cooked, hard, and maybe even soggy, squishy, mushy, and disgusting rice more often than not if you decide to go for a cheap rice cooker.
Now, if you're only going to use a rice cooker a few times a year and tuck it away in a cupboard the rest of the time, then a cheaper product will probably suffice. But if rice is a staple in your diet and you want the tastiest, fluffiest rice possible, then consider investing in this Tiger Corporation JKT-B10U C cooker.
Amazon Customer Reviews: Click Here
The ease of use, large capacity, and range of cooking functions make it a very attractive buy.
Tiger Corporation JKT-B10U C Induction Heating 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker and Warmer Price
Today's Price: Click Here
The Tiger Corporation JKT-B10U C Induction Heating 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker and Warmer is perfect for people who are fussy about their rice. For a quality, multi-functional machine that can cook any kind of rice (and breakfast too) to the highest possible standard, this cooker makes a great choice.