Chicken Cheese Balls With Nuts Recipe
Do you need a tasty and easy to prepare appetizer? If so, this chicken cheese balls with nuts recipe will come in very handy. Not only is the dish simple to create, it's also full of flavorful flavors that will leave you begging for more!
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 1 cup minced chicken
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tablespoon jalapenos, diced
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 pack or 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 cup combination cheese (cheddar, parmesan, and gouda)
- 1 cup grind nuts (pecans, walnuts, or almonds)
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 large balls
- Start by cooking the chicken on low heat on a non-stick pan for 10 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, take your cream cheese out of the refrigerator to let it cool down and soften to room temperature.
- As the chicken tenderizes, chop parsley, mozzarella, and nuts. Next, dice the jalapenos and shred the cheese.
- Place the cooked minced chicken in a bowl.
- Mix in crumbled blue cheese, shredded mozzarella, diced jalapeno, room-temperature cream cheese, hot sauce, and parsley into the bowl. Sprinkle in some salt and adjust the taste according to your preference.
- Once everything is well-combined, divide the mixture into two equal portions and mold the potions into a ball using your hands.
- Roll the balls on the nut mix and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve with crackers, bread, breadsticks, or chips on the side.