Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer Review
If your family loves short and medium grain rice varieties and demands that their rice is perfectly cooked each time, then investing in a quality appliance like the Zojirushi NS-TSC10 is probably a smart idea.
This 5.5-cup rice cooker can deliver soft rice, steam veggies to perfection, and it can even bake cakes! This makes it a great time saver in the kitchen.
Furthermore, when you consider the appliance's sturdy construction and the various smart technologies it comes with, it appears that the Zojirushi NS-TSC10 is truly a winner that will serve you and your family well for many years.
Advanced Micom Technology
With its microcomputer and fuzzy logic features, the Zojirushi NS-TSC10 will be able to measure, monitor, and adjust cooking temperatures accordingly. Because air temperature, humidity levels, and water temperature can make subtle changes to optimal cooking requirements, it's great news that this rice cooker handles all that with minimal input from you. What's even better is the thermal sensor underneath the cooking pot will keep an eye on your rice as its cooking, ensuring that every grain is cooked evenly and nothing ends up too dry or burned.
The cooker specializes in short and medium grained rice and has settings for white, brown, mixed, and sushi. You can also do more than just cook a beautiful batch of rice with this cooker since cooking cycles for porridge, cakes, and steaming are also available. Two delay settings allow you to set things up, walk away, and return to a meal of delicious rice, creamy breakfast porridge, or a freshly baked cake when you're ready for it.
Easy to Use and Easy to Clean
The clear LCD display and the push button programming make the rice cooker a breeze to cook with. It's also super easy to clean: the inner pot and lid can be lifted out for a quick rinse in the sink, while the clear coated stainless steel finish on the unit comes up shining with just a simple wipe.
Thoughtful Safety Features
Features such as the built-in retractable cord and swing up handle will keep you safe from accidents. The Zojirushi NS-TSC10 rice cooker is also constructed with durable materials that keep food safe for consumption. The cooking pot is made of stainless steel and the plastic on the steaming rack is completely BPA-free. Therefore, you can rest assured that no harmful substances will be leached into your family's food.
Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer Package Details and Accessories
The Zojirushi NS-TSC10 comes with everything you'll need to start putting mouthwatering rice on your table. The package includes:
- The rice cooker unit
- Removable inner cooking pan and lid
- BPA-free steaming basket
- Rice measuring cup
- Non-stick spatula and spatula holder
Cooking for a large crowd? If so, check this out!
The rice cooker measures 10.1 x 8.5 x 14 inches and weighs 9.4 pounds.
- You'll be able to make perfect rice whenever you want to without the hassle of constantly monitoring your stove top.
- The Zojirushi NS-TSC10 has a stylish, modern look and doesn't take up too much space on your countertop. If you're eating rice a few times a week, you can tuck it away in a small corner of your kitchen without it getting in the way of other tasks.
- A happy little melody will play when your rice is ready!
- Cleaning burned rice from the bottom of your favorite pot is a near to impossible task, and even the most conscientious cook occasionally slips up using the stove top method. This rice cooker will take the guesswork and cleaning work out of making delicious rice.
- Zojirushi offers a 12 months limited warranty in case of an unlikely defect in the workmanship or components of your rice cooker.
- The cooking cycles take longer than some other rice cookers: 40 minutes for quick cook, an hour for white, and up to two hours for brown rice. You might have to plan ahead a bit.
- This model is only designed for short and medium grain rice varieties. Customers who didn't realize this and tried it with long-grain basmati brown rice or jasmine rice found it less effective for such varieties.
Amazon Customer Reviews: Click Here
The Zojirushi NS-TSC10 is a very popular rice cooker and the reviews at various independent review websites and cooking forums attest to its capabilities. This is a product you can trust – especially because it's made by Zojirushi, the experts in world-class rice.
Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer Price
Today's Price: Click Here
This Zojirushi NS-TSC10 rice cooker is great in homes where rice is a big part of the staple diet. The convenient functions and the simplicity of cleaning make it a good choice for people who love short and medium grain varieties. It's also for people who know the difference between averagely-cooked rice and excellent rice.