Wake Me Up Breakfast Tacos Recipe
These tacos go really well in bento box meals for kids. You can add just about anything in them to make them as healthy or yummy as you want. The possibilities are endless! This specific recipe, however, makes use of shredded cheese, tomatoes, eggs, and green pepper.
While fast food tacos usually include steak or chicken, a ground beef mixture, and beans, it's really up to you to fill these tacos with whatever you want.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 6 ounces bacon (you can substitute with bacon or veggies)
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 12 taco shells
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups green pepper
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Serves: 8 tacos
- In a skillet cook bacon and drain excess oil as you go along.
- Next, add eggs to the skillet and scramble.
- Once the eggs and bacon are cooked, scoop them into taco shells.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green pepper.
- Serve with salsa or ketchup.