Teeny Tiny Pizza That’s Just For Me Recipe
This recipe makes wonderful pizzas that are tiny enough for little hands. They can be eaten as a snack or packed into your child's bento box lunch.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 1 mini bagel
- Tomato sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
Toppings of Your Choice:
- Diced green pepper
This recipe will make 2 very small pizzas that are just the right portions for a child.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 13 mins
Serves: 2 very small pizzas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut bagel in half and spread tomato sauce on each half. Top with favorite toppings and seasonings or let each of the children top their own for more fun. Add cheese over the top of both halves.
- Bake for about 5 to 8 minutes, just enough that the cheese starts to bubble and edge of the bread browns.