Simple Chocolate Barks with Walnuts Recipe
For chocolate lovers, cravings can hit at any given time. Therefore, learning a few delicious chocolate recipes can come in handy as you'll be able to satisfy those cravings within minutes whether it's night or day.
There are plenty of chocolate recipes to choose from but an easy one is this chocolate barks with walnuts. This is a dessert that can be prepared using just two simple ingredients.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 1.5 cups of walnut
- 9 ounces of semisweet dark chocolate
Prep time: 3 hours (includes refrigeration time)
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 3 hours 10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and roast walnuts until they turn golden brown and give off a fragrant smell. Once properly roasted, set aside to cool.
- Cut the chocolate into very tiny pieces and melt it in a microwave or over medium heat on your stove. Make sure not to burn the chocolate if you choose to go with the microwave or stove options. Alternatively, you can melt the chopped chocolate by placing it in a bowl and inserting the bowl in a pot of hot simmering water.
- Chop the cooled walnuts into small pieces and add them to the melted chocolate.
- Stir until the walnut pieces are fully coated and distributed throughout the melted chocolate.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, parchment, or wax paper on a tray. Evenly spread the chocolate-walnut mixture over the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate is firm enough to cut.
- Take out the huge chocolate chunk and cut it into rectangular pieces of the same size.
- Enjoy your freshly made chocolate barks with walnut toppings.
Chocolate barks topped with walnuts are best enjoyed when served cold and firm. So, make sure to return the barks to the fridge to cool if they've already started melting during the cutting process.