Protein-Rich Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Have you ever heard of quark? Well, it's a light, creamy cheese that will be the main star of this chocolate mousse recipe. In addition to having a smooth and velvety texture, quark cheese offers similar health benefits as Greek yogurt, except that it tastes better. Furthermore, quark cheese is lower in calories, lower in fat, and higher in protein than Greek yogurt.
Now that you know what quark is, the next step is to buy yourself a jar or two. Once you've bought your quality quark cheese, use this quick and easy recipe to make yourself a bowl of healthy, protein-rich chocolate bliss.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
Prep time: 2 hours 3 mins
Cook time: 0 mins
Total time: 2 hours 3 mins
- Pour the quark cheese into a bowl and add in the cacao powder.
- Stir the ingredients until creamy.
- Add the sweetener and stir until it spreads evenly in the creamy mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before digging into the protein-rich chocolate mousse.
There you go! Only 3 ingredients and four simple steps and you'll now have for yourself a bowl of healthy sweetness in a matter of minutes. This recipe serves 4 people, with each serving containing about 14 grams of protein.