Hot Dogs In A Cheese Blanket Recipe
I love eating hot dogs in a wrap, dipped in chili, in a casserole, and even on its own. But for some reason, my husband hates it. I never knew such people existed. Oh well, more hot dogs for me in this case!
Cheesy hot dogs go well as a snack. They can also be added into lunch boxes for kids (that is, if your child actually likes them)!
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 8 hot dog wieners
- Shredded cheddar
- 1 tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Serves: 8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay crescent roll out flat and place weiner and some shredded cheese on it.
- Wrap the crescent dough around the hot dog and cheese.
- Place on non-stick or lightly sprayed with cooking spray cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown (refer to crescent roll package to get a rough idea of cooking time).