Homemade Yummy Chocolate Spread Recipe
From making chocolate caramel corn to chocolate croissants and sandwiches, there seems to be no end in the fun and creative ways you can use chocolate spread. So, having jars of this delicious treat in your kitchen is a must if you love cooking and experimenting with food.
Why spend money buying chocolate spread when you can actually make your own at a fraction of the cost? And besides that, homemade chocolate is much better than store-bought versions since it doesn't contain any hydrogenated oil, artificial additives, or fat.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 100g almond nuts
- 100g chocolate milk
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 cup powdered sugar (icing sugar can also be used)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 4 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Serves: 1 jar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Arrange the almond nuts in rows on a baking sheet and place them in the oven. Bake the nuts for 15 to 20 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- As your almonds are baking, melt the chocolate milk and dark chocolate together in a saucepan over low heat. Set aside to cool once fully melted.
- Once your almonds have finished baking, grind the nuts in a food processor until they form a paste.
- Add in powered sugar, honey, melted chocolate, vanilla essence, and cocoa powder and grind for another 2 to 3 minutes. Make sure all of the ingredients are well-combined.
- Slowly pour in the canola oil and blend again until you get a thick, fine chocolatey finish.
- Transfer the chocolate spread to a bowl and cool before serving.
That's it! These 7 simple steps are all it takes to make yummy chocolate spread. The next time you crave some chocolate spread, simply make yourself a jar using this recipe instead of running to the store to get some.