Hazelnuterella Chocolate with Healthy Ingredients Recipe
If you're looking for an all-rounded dessert treat that will satisfy your cravings while providing you with a touch of health benefits, Hazelnuterella chocolate makes an excellent choice.
The deliciously sweet taste of hazel nutella will satisfy your sugar cravings, while the healthy protein and fat from hazelnuts will do your body a great deal of good. And to top all that up, this dessert will also provide you with a variety of health-friendly dark chocolate ingredients that include heart-healthy antioxidants and blood-pressure reducing flavanols, just to name a few.
Let's find out how you can make this tasty dessert.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 1 cup or 250 grams hazelnuts
- 12 ounces of unsweetened dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of your favorite cream
- 2 tablespoons of healthy oil such as canola, coconut, or walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Serves: 1 small jar
- Bake the hazelnuts in a preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven until they turn golden brown. Once the nuts are fully toasted, set them aside to cool before proceeding to the second step.
- Blend the cooled hazelnuts in a high performance blender/food processor until they form a smooth paste.
- Add salt, vanilla, sweetener, and oil to the hazelnut paste and continue blending until the ingredients form a thick liquid that’s free of lumps. Set aside and start working on the chocolate paste.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and melt it either by using a microwave, stove-top, or the double boiler method.
- Once melted, add in cream and mix until both ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the warm chocolate-cream mixture into the liquefied hazelnut mixture and blend until they form a spreadable, smooth paste.
- Enjoy your Hazelnuterella chocolate immediately or store in the fridge to server later.
You can skip the first step by buying skinned roasted hazelnuts and go straight to blending them.