Ham and Cheese Sandwich Wrap With Crumbled Potato Chips Recipe
This dish's name may be a mouthful to say, but it's nothing compared to the mouthful of flavors you'll get when you bite into it!
The crumbled potato chips are optional. However, kids love them and you'll be their new favorite person if you sprinkle some in for that much adored crunch.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- Tomato slices
- Ham, sliced thinly
- Cheese, sliced thinly
- Potato chips, crumbled (optional)
Prep time: 5 mins
- Spread a thin layer of mayo on the tortilla and then layer lettuce, tomato, ham and cheese on top.
- Top with a little bit crushed potato chips.
- Roll, fold, or tuck into any shape you like for easy handling.