Crunchy Nutty Ramen Salad Recipe
If you're looking to whip up something a little different, you may want to try this crunchy nutty ramen salad. Incorporating the famous ramen noodles with a mixture of different vegetables and crunchy nuts, this salad will no doubt find its way into your book of quick lunches to prepare when you're looking to impress.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 1 large cabbage head, shredded. You can also use 2 small bowls of coleslaw.
- 6 green onions, chopped into small pieces
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 packages of ramen noodles, uncooked and slightly crumbled
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins (toasting time)
Total time: 15 mins
- In a large bowl, add in shredded cabbage/coleslaw, chopped onions, sesame nuts, almonds, and ramen. Toss and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix olive oil with vinegar then add sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk until slightly thickened. This will be the dressing for your salad.
- Add the dressing to the mixture of vegetables, nuts, and ramen. Toss to combine.