Chunky Chicken Salad Recipe
This dish can be eaten as a salad or you can scoop the salad into taco shells or pita bread and pack them away into your children's bento box lunches.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 2 chicken breasts – halved, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Serves: 3 cups of chicken salad
- Bake chicken breasts for 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook frozen peas as you're waiting for the chicken to be ready.
- Once the chicken has been cooked, chop into fine pieces. Stir in cooked peas, mayo, grated carrots, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture on crackers, bagels, pita shells or turn them into lettuce wraps.