Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
If you're craving for new flavors that will delight your taste buds, then this chocolate coconut ice cream would make an excellent choice. It's a refreshing dessert and healthier than store-bought sweet treats. And that's not all! The following recipe is so easy to follow along and only requires a handful of ingredients. This means you'll now be able to enjoy scoops of homemade ice cream whenever the craving for a cold and creamy treat hits!
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
Prep time: 6 hours
Cook time: 0 mins
Total time: 6 hours
- Transfer all ingredients to a blender and process the mixture until it has a smooth and creamy consistency. You can also whisk the ingredients in a bowl if you wish to. Either way, make sure to mix all ingredients well until there are no clumps.
- Once the desired consistency is achieved, transfer the ice cream to a large container and chill until firm. This can take between 4 to 6 hours.
- Chocolate coconut ice cream tastes best when fresh and doesn't last too long in the freezer. So, make sure to serve immediately once it's adequately chilled.
Alternative Method (Requires an Ice Cream Maker):
- Mix all ingredients until smooth and creamy
- Transfer the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn for 20 to 40 minutes or for as long as the manufacturer's directions of your machine tell you to.
- Transfer to serving bowls and enjoy.