Chia Seeds and Quinoa Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Eating chocolate for breakfast without worrying about putting on those extra pounds is a luxury most people can't afford. However, this chia seeds and quinoa chocolate pudding recipe is set to change the way you view what eating "sinful" foods for breakfast can do for you!
The chocolate pudding is low in calories and packed with energy boosting nutrients, protein, healthy fats, and fiber. It offers chocolate lovers as well as health conscious individuals a great way to start the day.
The following recipe yields one serving, so make sure to increase the ingredients accordingly if you're preparing it for more than one.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
Prep time: 1 day 15 mins
Cook time: 0 mins
Total time: 1 day setting time and 15 mins preparation time
- Mix quinoa and chia seeds in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine milk, cacao powder, and vanilla. Stir until all 3 ingredients are well-combined.
- Pour the milk mixture into the quinoa/chia mixture and stir to fully combine the 2 mixtures.
- Transfer the pudding into a large jar/container, seal, and refrigerate overnight to thicken.
- Remove from fridge in the morning. Sprinkle your pudding with toppings and enjoy!