Cheesy Apple Quesadillas Recipe
Anything works well with Quesadillas: Apples, pumpkins, beef, corn, potatoes, chicken, ham and even fruits. They also make the perfect main course for a bento box meal.
- STep-by-step InSTRuctions
- 2 apples
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 24 mins
Total time: 29 mins
Serves: 6 quesadillas
- Slice apples very thinly so they will cook when you prepare the quesadilla.
- Sprinkle tortillas with cheese. Layer several slices of apple on each tortilla. Add more cheese on top of the apple slices. Fold tortillas in half.
- Heat butter in skillet and cook quesadillas in skillet until cheese is melted and tortillas are browned (about 2 minutes per side).